American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women’s health care in Washington, DC, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to work hands-on with all aspects of financial planning and analysis activities (modeling, forecasting, quantitative analysis), reporting to the Director of FP&A. Research and document budget variances to ensure managments understanding of budget issues. Additionally, this position will work closely with both internal/external stakeholders in the management of distribution and fulfillment activities, for the College’s product inventory.
- Assist in management of the annual financial plan and budgeting process. Including the development of the annual operating budget, workforce planning, and capital budget.
- Prepare monthly management reports analyzing trends and documenting variances from budget.
- Increase productivity by developing and maintaining automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Create ad-hoc analysis to evaluate programmatic activities in support of strategic decision making.
- Work closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Develop and document processes and procedures using best practices.
- Serve as the liaison to the distribution center. Investigate and resolve inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory of all ACOG products. Monitor inventory and reorder products to maintain a sufficient level of stock.
- Analyze sales trends and provide recommedations to management on ways maximize the profitability of the product portfolio.
- Support new product launches, including pricing recommendations, product discounting, and fulfillment guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other related field preferred.
- Must have at least 2-5 years of relavent experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate the narrative behind the data, in order to drive decisions.
- Knowledge of inventory and distribution center management.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Home to more than 58,000 women’s health care professionals, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a membership organization leading advancements in women’s health. When you become part of the ACOG team, you’re part of an organization that values communicating evidence-based, peer-reviewed information about women’s health to members and the general public. ACOG supports its members by maintaining authoritative clinical guidance, providing continuing medical education resources, patient education materials and more. Together with our members, we are working to transform the future of women’s health by delivering a compelling member experience, supporting the ob-gyn profession, and advocating for improved women’s health.
Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Flexible work schedule – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Life Insurance – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings – and more!
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hxfnbkv5jxg8sgsq
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.